Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Peer Pressure

It  was fortunate/unfortunate that I moved to Onsite for project purpose.

I  really excited about moving to USA, just not because of good earnings(but still I had quiet excited). But utmost excited that I gonna learn something interesting.

To my bad, after I moved, started seeing people who are getting more paid than me, really more paid than me without doing any work..

Started observing those kind of people all around me; Something like "Seeing Red Cars".

One common thing among all of them is that they all are really good at communication. At-least exposing them as very good communicators.  

Yeah. Lesson learned that communication is very important. But still don't understand the ultimate point here.


On what basis companies are paying their employees??

Great Change now. What is all that about. Now I couldn't focus on my passionate work.  I'm thinking why people are getting more paid.


No comments:

Post a Comment